Looking for something to do without leaving CCA?
Here are a few ideas to keep you entertained!
Please Note: When you click on a link below, you will leave Green River College's website. The College does not manage or control web sites not owned by the College.
- For an introduction to mindfulness meditation visit UCLA Health for downloadable guided meditations
- Lunch Doodles with Mo Willems! Join for a live daily doodle lesson.
- Join the McHarper Manor weekdays on Facebook for a daily art project tutorial. Art projects will range from watercolor paintings to chalk art to canvas painting.
- Personal Fitness | Check out the Planet Fitness Facebook page for live-streamed daily workouts several times a day.
- Yoga | Check out CorePower Yoga or Yoga with Adreine to keep up your practice from the comfort of your living room.
Experience museums from NYC to France to Seoul via virtual tours of different museums and specific exhibits.
- The Louvre
- National Gallery of Art
- Metropolitan Museum of Art
- National Museum of Modern and Contemporary Art, Korea
- Van Gogh Museum
- National Museum of Anthropology, Mexico City
- British Museum
Check out places around the world – and out of this world- from National Parks to National Landmarks to Mars.
- Go on a virtual field trip to Ellis Island
- Take a live look at Colonial Williamsburg
- Tour England through this 360 video
- Virtually discover Yellowstone National Park and 5 other National Parks
- Talk a walk on the Great Wall of China
- Check out the view from Pompeii through Google Maps
- Explore the surface of Mars on the Curiosity Rover
Just want a cute and cuddly distraction? Check out several different animal live cam options.
- San Diego Zoo
- Monterey Bay Aquarium
- Smithsonian’s National Zoo & Conservation Biology Institute
- Atlanta’s Zoo Panda Cam
- Georgia Aquarium
- Ouwehand Park Polar Bears
- Explore Live Cams
More Fun Things To Do!
- Have a Netflix Party with friends while watching your favorite shows together!
- Have a long distance movie night with family and friends.
- Choose from 15 Broadway plays and musicals that you can watch on stage from home.
- Create a collaborative playlist with your friends
- Watch an Opera for free with the Metropolitan Opera
- Listen to a live recording from the Seattle Symphony
- Love to read? Order books online from a local business.
We know your housing decision is a big one, check out answers to frequently asked questions.
MySSP counseling services are available to CCA residents 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
In person counseling services are also available to all Green River students. Visit the Counseling Services page for more information.
Campus Corner Apartments
31920 124th Avenue SE
Auburn, Washington 98092