MyHousing Portal Information
CCA at Your Fingertips
MyHousing is a Resident’s Central Spot for Services Related to CCA
Services available include:
- Make a payment
- View housing assignment and roommate information
- Update emergency contact information
- Participate in housing processes and indicate renewal intentions
- Submit a work order request
- View important documents
- View Housing Contract Agreement
- View Room Condition Report (RCR)
- Update forwarding address
Please note that some services are only available for part of the school year.
Quick Payment Portal
The Quick Payment Portal allows for a specific payment of housing fees. A resident may view their full housing payment balance and payment activity in their MyHousing account only.
Note: Payment requires the 5-digit lease ID and resident last name to log in. Lease ID numbers are only accessible to residents in their MyHousing main landing page.
We know your housing decision is a big one, check out answers to frequently asked questions.
MySSP counseling services are available to CCA residents 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
In person counseling services are also available to all Green River students. Visit the Counseling Services page for more information.
Campus Corner Apartments
31920 124th Avenue SE
Auburn, Washington 98092