Green River is upgrading to a new computer system to better serve students. In order for this transition to happen:
- All financial aid adjustments need to be completed by Friday, September 24th. This includes requests for loans and any adjustments to aid based on schedule changes
- The Financial Aid office will be closed to the public and unavailable to answer questions from October 1st to October 28th
- Financial Aid will be unable to send money to BankMobile or directly to students from September 28th through October 28th
We're Here to Help
What to do if you or someone you know has experienced interpersonal violence.
Make a Report
Learn how to make a report or file a complaint related to sexual misconduct.
Quarterly Toiletry Drive
The Violence Prevention Center and the Progress and Completion Center host a quarterly donation drive to collect toiletries and personal care items that are available to any member of our Green River campus community. We know that even though these items are important, they can be the first thing people do without when they are dealing with personal crisis and financial difficulties.
About the Center for Transformational Wellness
The Green River College Center for Transformational Wellness serves all members of our campus community. People of any and all genders, sexualities, races, ethnicities, ability, age, language proficiency, and immigration status are welcome.
Three programs operate out of the Center for Transformational Wellness
- Gators Care: campus-wide strategies to prevent interpersonal violence, promote wellness, and provide support to all members of the campus community that have experienced stalking, harassment, sexual assault and relationship violence.
- Gators Thrive: new and current student support for individuals in or seeking recovery from substance use.
- reEntry Services: new and current student support for individuals who have been impacted by criminal legal and/or foster care systems.
At the Center for Transformational Wellness you can find a safe and peaceful space with access to a variety of free self-care items including menstrual supplies, sexual products, beverages, snacks and more.
Sexual Assault Policy
Green River College’s policy, GA-11 Sex Discrimination Grievance Procedure, can be found on the Green River website.
Terms and Definitions
Learn about the terms and definitions used on this site.
Are you interested in helping to prevent sexual assault, stalking and relationship violence? Are you in recovery from substance use, or have you been impacted by the criminal legal or foster care systems and interested in helping build supports on campus?
The Center for Transformational Wellness will be creating a Peer Educator program to provide bystander intervention training to groups across campus as well as peer support for those in recovery from substance use, formerly incarcerated, and former foster youth. If you would like more information please come by the Center for Transformational Wellness in the Student Affairs and Success Center (SA) room 227, or submit the form below.
Virtual Assistance Lobby
Join via Zoom
By Phone: 253-215-8782
- Meeting ID: 918 259 4630
- Password: 98092
Hours of Operation
Please Note: With a small staff, we may need to close the center throughout the week for meetings and events. We will post updated information about our expected return time to the office on our door. Otherwise, our general hours are as follows:
|Monday - Thursday|
|9 a.m. - 5 p.m.|
|Friday, Saturday, Sunday|
|Zoom Lobby Hours|
|Monday - Tuesday|
|1 p.m. - 4 p.m.|
|Wednesday - Thursday|
|9 a.m. - 12 p.m.|
Contact Campus Safety
Non-Emergency: From any campus phone, dial 3350. All other phones 253-288-3350.
Safety Requests: email@example.com
Director of Campus Safety & Transportation: Derek Ronnfeldt