A hazardous spill could occur on or off-campus and affect the entire college and nearby community.
- Call Campus Safety at 253-288-3350 or campus ext. 3350
- Evacuate the immediate area, avoid the area of the spill, and close the doors behind you
- If material contacts your skin, immediately flush the affected area with copious amounts of water. Remove and discard contaminated clothing and shoes.
- Consider extinguishing a naked flame or fire hazard
- If outside, stay upstream, uphill and upwind of the spill
- DO NOT attempt to clean up the spill yourself
- DO NOT leave campus until officials have initiated campus evacuation procedures
- DO NOT return to a building until notified by officials
Click here for information about Narcan (Naloxone HCI) Opioid Overdose Response.
Contact Campus Safety
Non-Emergency: From any campus phone, dial 3350. All other phones 253-288-3350.
Safety Requests: firstname.lastname@example.org
Director of Campus Safety & Transportation: Derek Ronnfeldt
Alerts & Notifications
Sign up to receive safety, crime, traffic, training, and weather alerts on our Emergency & Safety Alerts page.