If you are suspicious of a mailing you received on campus and are unable to verify the contents with the addressee or sender, take the following steps:
- Call Campus Safety at 253-288-3350 or campus ext. 3350
- Remain calm
- Leave letter/package in area and evacuate immediately
- Keep others out of area
- Remain at site until emergency responders arrive
- DO NOT disturb any contents in the letter or package
- DO NOT ignore the threat
- DO NOT attempt to clean up material
- DO NOT touch face, eyes, nose or mouth
Click here for information about Narcan (Naloxone HCI) Opioid Overdose Response.
Contact Campus Safety
Non-Emergency: From any campus phone, dial 3350. All other phones 253-288-3350.
Safety Requests: firstname.lastname@example.org
Director of Campus Safety & Transportation: Derek Ronnfeldt
Alerts & Notifications
Sign up to receive safety, crime, traffic, training, and weather alerts on our Emergency & Safety Alerts page.