In order to maintain the integrity of our beautiful campus, parking and transportation at Green River can sometimes be a challenge. That is why we have provided a useful guide to help lesson the frustration.
On this site you will find information on:
- Our new Guaranteed Parking program
- Green River's Shuttle service to and from the Pacific Raceways
- Staff/Faculty parking
- Parking for disabled students and staff
- General parking
- King County Metro Service
- Visitor's parking
If you don't see the answer to your question, please feel free to call or e-mail us.
- Non-emergency Calls: 253-288-3350, ext. 3350
- Emergency Calls: 253-288-3350, ext. 2250, or 911
For more information call Judy Brenden, Program Coordinator for the Transportation Department at 253-833-9111, ext. 2566
Campus Safety Rides
Campus Safety and Transportation will provide rides for all students to and from CCA, nearby apartments, home shares, Holman Library and local stores.
The Hours of Operation are: Sunday through Thursdays from dusk to 1 a.m. and Fridays and Saturdays from dusk to 2 a.m.
Make sure you have your student ID with you to show to the Safety Ride Assistants.
If you have any questions please call Campus Safety at 253-288-3350.