Location: Melbourne, Florida
Conditions for Admission
- Conditional Guaranteed Admission (CGA)
Admission is guaranteed if the conditions listed are fulfilled.
- Completion of a Green River College Associate Degree that is compatible with a Florida Tech academic program or at least 45 transferable credits (grades of C- or higher)
- English Requirement: English&126 with a grade of 2.5 or better, IBT TOEFL 79, or IELTS 6.5
- Minimum Green River Grade Point Average (GPA) is 2.5
- Students with at least 45 transferable Green River College quarter credits and a min cum GPA of 3.0 are automatically reviewed for academic merit scholarships.
This university issues its own admissions letter with its conditions clearly outlined therein. The conditions of admission can change without notice, and take precedence over the information contained on this website.
For further explanation see Glossary of Conditions.
Have questions about the University Transfer Pathway program?
Transferred to: Embry-Riddle, Prescott
“When I heard about Green River's Transfer Pathway agreement with Embry-Riddle, a top Aeronautical University, I applied.”
Transferred to: UCLA
“I chose Green River because the staff were really helpful and because of the University Transfer Pathway Program. The college has pathway relationships with many universities. My mom was happy to see that Green River has a Pathway with UC Irvine.”
Major: Computer Science
Follow us on:
Application deadline for students transferring from within the U.S. is by 8 a.m. on the first day of the quarter.
|31 March 2021|
|17 June 2021|
|Preferred Application Deadline:|
|15 May 2021|
|9 & 10 June 2021|
|Arrival & Housing Move-in Day|
|26 June 2021|
|28 June 2021|
|19 August 2021|
Green River College
12401 SE 320th Street
Auburn, WA USA 98092-3699