Transfer Educational Planner
Associate of Arts from Olympic College
Bachelor of Arts in Comparative Ethnic Studies from Washington State University Currently working on my
Currently working on Master's Degree in Student Development Administration at Seattle University
Three Fun Facts:
- I won a motorized scooter in college
- I was on a recreational flag football team,
- I am a foodie that is always looking to try out new foods!
Top 5 Strengths from StrengthsQuest:
- Learner - The process of learning, rather than the outcome, brings excitement
- Restorative - Good at figuring out what is wrong and resolving it
- Individualization - Has the ability to figure out how different people can work together productively
- Relator - Finds satisfaction in working hard with friends to achieve a goal
- Intellection - Spending a considerable amount of time examining my own thoughts and feelings, and enjoys intellectual discussions
What is one thing you wish you knew about college before you started as a student?
That everyone belongs in college, and there are resources and people to help you!
What do you like to do when you're not working?
I like to spend a lot of time with my family, going out and trying new foods, and exploring my artistic side through arts and crafts!
Favorite Quote: "If a little dreaming is dangerous, the cure for it is not to dream less, but to dream more." - Marcel Proust
I was born and raised in Bremerton, Washington, and am a first-generation college graduate and graduate student in my family. I was very involved in clubs and organizations in college, including the Filipino-American Student Association at Washington State, where I grew to love and appreciate my culture and upbringing. Throughout my time in college, I fell in love with the idea of working in higher education to help students navigate the complex world of higher education, thanks to the help that I received from various staff and faculty throughout my time as an undergraduate student. Because of this passion, I decided two years ago to pursue my Master's Degree and am currently set to graduate in 2022!
Hours of Operation
|March 29 - April 2|
|Monday - Thursday|
|8 a.m. - 5 p.m.|
|9:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.|
Due to COVID 19, the Career and Advising Center office is serving students virtually.
Please contact us via phone: 253-288-3482, or visit us in our Zoom virtual lobby available on the GRC Virtual Assistance page.
There are currently no events for this period.