B.A., Psychology - University of San Diego
M.S., College Student Personnel - Miami University (OH)
Three Fun Facts:
- I'm the oldest of three siblings/brothers.
- I traveled around the world on a ship over the span of 4 months as student with "Semester At Sea".
- I collected baseball cards as a kid and attended Game 2 of the 2002 Word Series.
Top 5 Strengths from StrengthsQuest:
- Connectedness - I have faith in the links among all things
- Empathy - I sense others' emotions
- Adaptability - I move forward through chaos
- Context - I look to the past to understand the present
- Strategic - I create alternative ways to proceed
What is one thing you wish you knew about college before you started as a student?
Really take the time to explore your interests, personality, and strengths. And join at least one student club - you'll feel more connected to the campus and create potential friends for a lifetime.
What do you like to do when you're not working?
Road trips (especially if I am not the one driving); learning the beautiful Spanish language; researching tech gadgets; and encouraging my 3 children to love others and themselves.
Favorite Quote: “Your vocation in life is where your greatest joy meets the world's greatest need.” - Frederick Buechner
I'm a first-gen college graduate with a passion for supporting students to discover their purpose. Born and raised in southern California, I miss year-round sun and beaches with sand - yet I admire the beauty of the Pacific Northwest and the students of Green River College. Be sure to ask me about my four-month voyage across the globe and I will be eager to share some amazing adventures. And may your time at Green River be the same, that is, an amazing journey of learning and new opportunities!
Hours of Operation
|March 29 - April 2|
|Monday - Thursday|
|8 a.m. - 5 p.m.|
|9:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.|
Due to COVID 19, the Career and Advising Center office is serving students virtually.
Please contact us via phone: 253-288-3482, or visit us in our Zoom virtual lobby available on the GRC Virtual Assistance page.
There are currently no events for this period.