Entry into this program requires admission into Green River College, and is also contingent upon completion of the following admission requirements. Students may apply to the program if they are within three quarters of completing the admission requirements.
- Possess a AAA, AAS or AAS-T degree with a cumulative GPA of 2.5 or better OR
an AA, AB, AFA or AS degree (when applicable) with a cumulative GPA of 2.5 or better
- Completion of Math at the 097 level or higher (5 credits with a grade of 2.5 or better)
- Completion of ENGL& 101 or ENGL 126 or ENGL 127 or ENGL 128, or ENGL& 235 (5 credits with a grade of 2.5 or better)
Steps To Apply
Please complete the following steps to apply for the BAS in Applied Management:
- Apply to Green River College following the appropriate steps based on your status.
- Complete the Online Application for the Bachelor of Applied Science (BAS) programs in the Business, Marketing & Entrepreneurship Department, which includes the following element:
- A scanned copy of your unofficial transcripts from each college or university you have attended (including Green River College).
- Complete and submit a Transcript Evaluation Request form to the Registrars Office
Applications are reviewed every Friday on a rolling basis throughout the year. An advisor will review your materials to confirm that you have completed the entry requirements for the program. Please note that indicating your desired start date on the application does not guarantee entry into the program.
- Applied Management BAS Program Requirements
- Applied Management BAS FAQ
- All Business Marketing & Entrepreneurship programs
- 253-833-9111, ext. 5031