About Our Programs
Green River College’s Business Technologies and Administrative Careers (BTAC) degree and certificate programs can help you prepare for a rewarding career in business and industry.
Our students acquire technical and soft skills required in today’s business world. In collaboration with our Career and Technical Advisory Committee, we ensure our programs and curricula are relevant and up-to-date.
Our program courses focus on skill development within the Windows operating system and the Microsoft Office applications. Students’ area of study will also include business communication, business math, records management, and soft skill development.
Students may choose to specialize in the:
- Administrative Assistant or Business Application Specialist programs
- Medical Front Office or Billing/Coding programs
- Legal Administrative Assistant program
Why Choose Green River?
- Begin today! Enroll summer, fall, winter or spring
- Classes offered in person, hybrid and online
- Open to working individuals wishing to obtain the latest technical skills
- Obtain training in the most up to date version of Microsoft Office
- Test for Microsoft Office Specialist certification (MOS)
- Aquire math application skills needed for success in the business environment
- Internship opportunities
- Up to date Medical Coding (ICD, CPT and HCPCS) coding curriculum
- Credit for prior learning
- Individualized certificate or degree faculty advising