About our program
Stellar instruction, affordable tuition, and a strong focus on project-based learning make our Associate of Applied Science (AAS) in Data Analytics and Software Development a compelling option for students who are interested in working with big data and creating practical software tools to better understand the world we live in.
- Hands-on practice working with the latest technologies.
- Project-based learning that allows you to solve real problems.
- Small class sizes and dedicated faculty who care about your success.
- Classes offered at Green River's conveniently located Auburn Center campus.
- Financial Aid, scholarships and even a part-time job on campus, to those who qualify.
- Graduates from this program are eligible for 3rd year standing in our Bachelor of Applied Science (BAS) in Software Development.
55,000 Photos posted on Instagram
500,000 Tweets are posted
4,500,000 Videos are watched on YouTube
4,500,000 Searches on Google
4,400,000 GB of Internet Data Used
To get started on your journey towards a new and exciting career in tech, complete a Request Info form or contact our team at email@example.com.