Nursing Accreditation Open Meeting
Green River College's Nursing program is hosting a virtual site visit for initial accreditation of its associate degree in practical nursing by the National League for Nursing Commission for Nursing Education Accreditation (NLN CNEA). The community is invited to attend the virtual meeting and share comments about GRC’s program on Tuesday, April 20, 2021 from 4:00-4:30 p.m. PST.
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 867 2703 9329
One tap mobile
+12532158782,,86727039329# US (Tacoma)
+16699009128,,86727039329# US (San Jose)
Why Choose the Green River Practical Nursing Program?
- 98% average NCLEX pass rate (2018-2020). Annual NCLEX pass rate was 95% for 2020, 100% for 2019 and 2018
- 85% average program completion rate (2018-2020). Completion rate for 2019-20 was 89%.
- 100% of key community stakeholders, employers and clinical partners are satisfied with the Green River’s Practical Nursing Program
- 95% of graduates report working in the field of nursing within the first 6-12 months after graduation (3 year average 2015-2018)
About our Program
Green River College’s Practical Nursing Program prepares students for careers as licensed practical nurses.
Application & Admissions
How to apply, forms, frequently asked questions, and more.
Upcoming information sessions and workshops related to the program.
Costs & Funding
Cost and funding resources that can help you in your pursuit for advancing your future career.
Degrees & Certificates
Program Quick Links
- Program Overview
- Mission and Program Goals
- Application and Admissions
- Important Dates
- Costs & Funding Options
- 2020-2021 Student Nursing Handbook
Contact & Location
- Email Us for General Inquiries
- Call for appointment: 253-833-9111, ext. 2641
- Health Occupation Admissions
Career & Advising Center
Student Affairs & Success Building, 104
The Green River College, Practical Nursing program is pursuing accreditation from the National League for Nursing Commission for Nursing Education Accreditation (NLN CNEA), located at 2600 Virginia Avenue, NW, 8th Floor, Washington, DC 20037; phone 202-909-2526. Interested parties are invited to submit third-party comments in writing directly to NLN CNEA, attention Lesleyan Jackson, NLN CNEA Manager, Accreditation Services, no later than April 5, 2021.