Eligibility to Apply
Must Be Fully Complete
- Apply to Green River College - After you apply, you will receive your Green River Student ID through your Green River email.
- 18 Years of Age or Older: You must have valid photo ID (driver’s license or any state-issued photo ID). Required to provide a photocopy at mandatory orientation.
- Verification of Eligibility: Provide a copy of College Success or CASAS testing demonstrating eligibility*.
- College Success score of 72 or higher
- CASAS score of 236 or higher
All students that meet the eligibility requirements will be enrolled into the I-BEST classroom success course. The I-Best course offers students additional support with study skills development and tutoring for course materials. Those wishing to opt-out of the I-Best option may do so by demonstrating college level coursework success with a grade of 2.5 or higher within 5 years of the application date. Students choosing to opt-out must include proof of college level coursework success with the application.
- Orientation: Once admitted you must attend a mandatory orientation (check Green River email)
- MA-Phlebotomy Background Attestation Form : A criminal record may possibly prohibit a student from obtaining state licensure. The Washington State Department of Health will obtain background checks for licensure purposes through the Washington State Patrol and the Federal Bureau of Investigation. Green River does not run a criminal background check on students.
Phlebotomy Application will be accepted up until a week before the quarter starts. For priority consideration and review you must turn your application for Fall September 5; Winter December 5; Spring March 5.
Return completed application to Enrollment Services located in Student Affairs and Success Center (SA) 277.