Pre-College & Basic Skills
Are you interested in:
- earning a high school diploma or preparing to test for an equivalent?
- English for Speakers of Other Languages (ESOL)?
- basic skills courses to bring skills up to college level?
The Green River College Kent Campus has a specialized advisor on site to serve you!
Please bring photo ID for meeting with the advisor. If you are not an ESOL student, you will also need to apply for admissions prior to your visit.
You can meet with an advisor 5 days a week on Kent Campus:
- Monday: 9:30 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
- Tuesday: 9:30 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
- Wednesday: 9:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Thursday: 8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Friday: 8:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
No appointment is required - just walk in during advising hours!
For more information please contact Zulfiya Kadimova, Program Assistant.
Our advisor can also be reached by phone during the above times at 253-856-9595, ext. 2323.
For more information about the programs Green River college offers, please explore the Pre-College & Basic Skills page.