Program Fee: $3,136
Plus airfare and tuition for 5 credits
- Private room in Costa Rican home
- Daily continental breakfast and dinner while in homestay
- Laundry services in homestay
- Pre-departure & on-site orientations
- Airport pick-up by host family (between 7 am - 10 pm)
- Spanish instruction for 4 hours per day
- On-site support
- Excursions listed above
- Costa Rican departure tax
- College tuition and fees
- Taxi to airport at end of program
- Passport fees (and visa fees, if applicable)
- Communication outside of Costa Rica (phone, internet, etc.)
- Wire transfer fees
- Personal expenses
- Additional field trips or excursions offered by ICLC
- Anything not specified as included
Virtual Advising Appointments Now Available!
Study Abroad Staff
Megan Swanson, Program Manager
Office Location: IVD 114
Marc Milsten, International Marketing - Regional Director
Phone: 253-833-9111, ext. 2145
Follow us on Social Media! #GRCstudyabroad
Detailed brochures and applications are available for each program. Information meetings are arranged as needed. Group orientation sessions are scheduled prior to departure.
McIntyre International Village D (IVD) 115
Study Abroad Programs- IP
Green River College
12401 SE 320th St.
Auburn, WA, 98092
Would you like more information about a study abroad program?