Program fee: $7,595
Included in Program Fee
- Student housing in twin-bedded studio apartment-hotel on a bed and breakfast basis
- Travel pass for unlimited use on the buses, trams, S-Bahn and U-Bahn trains in zones A and B (and C as necessary)
- Orientation program on-site in Berlin including an orientation meeting with AIFS staff, information packet, a guided half-day city tour and a welcome meal
- Weekly program of subsidized cultural activities
- Guided tour of Reichstag
- Full-day guided excursion to Potsdam
- Half-day excursion to the Memorial and Museum of Sachsenhausen
- The services of the AIFS Program Coordinator for information, personal advising/counseling and 24 hour emergency contact service
- Medical and program fee refund insurance policies
Not included in Program Fee
- Optional three-day, two night excursion to Prague including round-trip, standard class train travel and centrally located accommodations in twin or triple bedded rooms with daily breakfast, guided walking tour of historical Prague and the Jewish Quarter and a traditional Czech group dinner, a travel pass for unlimited use on city buses, trams, subways, and funiculars in city center for $495 (a minimum of 10 must enroll for the trip to run)
- Passport and visa fees if applicable
- Field trips or excursions required by your instructors
- Local or independent travel while in Berlin
- Personal expenses such as laundry
- Anything not specified as included
Group Airfare Package
Participants have the option of purchasing a round-trip ticket for the flight arranged through the program provider (AIFS). The AIFS Transportation Package includes round-trip ground transportation between the airport in Berlin and your accommodations on the regularly scheduled program dates. Flights are not necessarily direct or non-stop, and frequent flier miles are not applicable.
Participants wishing to purchase the Group Airfare Package must apply by December 15. A minimum of 10 students must select the group flight option for it to be valid.
Virtual Advising Appointments Now Available!
Study Abroad Staff
Megan Swanson, Program Manager
Office Location: IVD 114
Marc Milsten, International Marketing - Regional Director
Phone: 253-833-9111, ext. 2145
Follow us on Social Media! #GRCstudyabroad
Detailed brochures and applications are available for each program. Information meetings are arranged as needed. Group orientation sessions are scheduled prior to departure.
McIntyre International Village D (IVD) 115
Study Abroad Programs- IP
Green River College
12401 SE 320th St.
Auburn, WA, 98092
Would you like more information about a study abroad program?