Program Fees for the Summer 2022 Morocco study abroad program.
Program Fee: TBA (estimated $3,800)
- 3 weeks of accommodations with a local host family in Rabat - includes breakfast and dinner each day.
- Pre-departure and on-site orientation program.
- Student medical insurance
- Rabat city tour and welcome dinner.
- 3-day, 2-night excursion to Marrakesh (lodging, transportation, four meals, and city tour included).
- Cultural activities: may include bread making, henna, dance lessons, and visit to a souk or Hammam.
- Local cell phones (usages charges not included).
- Green River College tuition for 5 credits
- passport or visa fees if applicable
- personal expenses
- anything not specified as included
Virtual Advising Appointments Now Available!
Study Abroad Staff
Megan Swanson, Program Manager
Office Location: IVD 114
Marc Milsten, International Marketing - Regional Director
Phone: 253-833-9111, ext. 2145
Follow us on Social Media! #GRCstudyabroad
Detailed brochures and applications are available for each program. Information meetings are arranged as needed. Group orientation sessions are scheduled prior to departure.
McIntyre International Village D (IVD) 115
Study Abroad Programs- IP
Green River College
12401 SE 320th St.
Auburn, WA, 98092
Would you like more information about a study abroad program?