RAC will be operating limited hours for fall quarter. All visitors must wear masks and complete the GRC health attestation.
The Recreation and Athletics Center (RAC) strives to provide safe and healthy outlets for Green River students to exercise and play sports.
RAC Zoom lobby hours Monday - Friday 12-2pm, please click here
Options include lifting weights in the weight room, using cardio machines in the Fitness Center or joining a group fitness class. We also offer a full open gym schedule as well as Intramural Sports leagues and tournaments where you can join fellow Gators in a friendly game of basketball, soccer, badminton, table tennis or volleyball.
- Exercise at your own risk.
- Only WATER is allowed in the facility.
- Shoes, shorts/bottoms, and shirts (covering the entire torso) must be worn at all times.
- Students must currently be registered for classes to use the facility.
- The RAC is NOT responsible for lost or stolen items. There are lockers available for all students to use for the duration of your workout. All lockers must be emptied after use.
- The RAC staff will not tolerate offensive language, bullying, or harassment of any kind.
- Please report any malfunctioning or broken equipment to RAC Staff.
- All equipment should be returned to its proper place after use.
- Operational hours and gym schedules are subject to change and can be found on the bulletin boards in the RAC, at the RAC front desk, RAC social media, the RAC website, and on the TV screens throughout the Student Union building.
- Green River College student I.D. card is required to enter and to check out any equipment.
- The RAC is a place for physical activity, not loitering.
- No workout chalk is allowed in the RAC fitness center.
- Please ask RAC Staff if you need help operating any equipment.
Work on your Green River team spirit while bettering yourself in whatever sport you love! We provide year-round opportunities to play basketball, soccer, volleyball, badminton, and ultimate Frisbee. Recreational teams are an ideal mix of competition and casual play; everyone is welcome. Go Gators!
Get a great workout in and make new friends. Choose your favorite sports or come in and try something new.
- Racket Sports
Group Fitness Classes
Fitness classes are offered in The Loft (SU 210) at no cost to students. Present your student ID card in the RAC (SU 120) and you can pick from an array of classes with no sign up necessary.