Log in to your student email using the button below.
Find your student email address using your last name, birth date, and Student Indentification Number (SID).
Password Set / Reset
Click on the button below to set / reset your @student.greenriver.edu account's password. When prompted, select "Forgot My Password" to either set or reset your password.
Your @student.greenriver.edu Emails:
- As of September 13, 2021, any student enrolled in a Fall 2021 course was given a new email (ending in @student.greenriver.edu). You'll want to:
- Look up your email
- Set / reset your password
- Check your new email ending in "@student.greenriver.edu" regularly; it will be how your instructors and advisors contact you.
- Do not auto-forward your student email to another email. Unfortunately that feature does not work and you will lose important GRC emails.
- ctcLink allows students to use a preferred name. As of October, 2021, student email addresses will use your preferred name (if you have entered a preferred name in ctcLink) instead of your primary name. Please use the Email Lookup to find your new email address and continue to use the same password. (You will continue to receive mail sent to your former @student email address).
Login Troubleshooting and Tips:
- If you experience trouble accessing your account, first try clearing you browser's cache. If using Internet Explorer, Edge, Google Chrome, or Mozilla Firefox you can quickly clear cache with a keyboard shortcut. While in your browser, press Ctrl + Shift + Delete simultaneously on the keyboard to open the appropriate window. Be sure and close/quit the browser and restart it after clearing the cache and cookies. For more information about clearing your cache, visit:
How do I clear my browser cache on a PC? or How do I clear my browser cache on a Mac?
- How-to Guide: Transferring Old Emails to Your New Student Email Account
- How-to Guide: Download and Save Files from Your OneDrive Accounts
New Student Email
Holman Library Staff
The Holman Library Staff is available to guide you through looking up your student email address and resetting your password. Call, email, or visit us in the library for assistance.
Office of the Registrar
Connect with the Office of the Registrar for help with looking up your student email address.
Connect through Zoom (Zoom Meeting ID: 932 203 385 89 Password: 98092)
Virtual Assistance Hours:
M-Th: 2:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.
M-Th: 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
For difficulty logging in to your student email account or resetting your password contact the Student Helpdesk.
Connect through Zoom (Zoom Meeting ID: 938 4358 3105 Password: 98092)
Virtual Assistance Hours:
Monday thru Thursday 8AM to 7PM and Fridays 8AM to 5PM.
OR Contact us via Phone: 253-931-6465