Green River is upgrading to a new computer system to better serve students. In order for this transition to happen:
- All financial aid adjustments need to be completed by Friday, September 24th. This includes requests for loans and any adjustments to aid based on schedule changes
- The Financial Aid office will be closed to the public and unavailable to answer questions from October 1st to October 28th
- Financial Aid will be unable to send money to BankMobile or directly to students from September 28th through October 28th
WELCOME TO FINANCIAL AID
Financial aid awards are processed throughout the year in the order that files are completed, so it is best to apply as early as possible to receive the funding that is still available. Late applications are less likely to have their award notices completed prior to the start of the quarter.
- Academic Progress Policy Learn how to maintain your financial aid eligibility
- Apply for Financial Aid
- Student Financial Aid Portal Check your award and required documents to complete your application
- BankMobile Disbursements Select your refund preference or check your refund status
- Costs of Attending
- Eligibility and Need Determination for Financial Aid
- Financial Literacy
- Loan Programs
- Priority Processing Dates
- Receiving Your Aid Learn how to receive your aid funding after you are awarded
- Student Employment Part-time employment opportunities to help pay your college expenses
- Types of Aid
- Undocumented Students
- Frequently Asked Questions
The Financial Aid Office is now offering in-person appointments on the Auburn campus on Mondays and Thursdays for fall quarter.
Please use the link below to schedule an appointment before coming to campus.
Office Closure for ctcLink Transition
Green River College is upgrading to a new computer system to better serve students. In order for this transition to happen, the Financial Aid Office will be unavailable to answer questions from October 1st to the 28th. We will make sure to answer any and all questions as soon as the new system is up and running. Thank you for your patience!
We are currently processing financial aid applications for fall quarter completed in April 2021 (updated on 8/17/2021)
New Tools for Submitting Documents to Financial Aid
Is there a document or file you need to submit to our office? Students can now submit files electronically to our office using our secure document upload tool. Students can continue to submit documents via the Financial Aid Portal, but we will no longer accept documents via email for security reasons.
Did you submit your FAFSA/WASFA or financial aid documents after April 30th?
If you do not complete this form, you must make a tuition payment for fall quarter classes within 48 hours of course registration or risk having your classes dropped for non-payment. Please reach out to our office if you have questions.
Need extra money?
Fill out an online application for our Student Support Grant today! Depending on the type of request, applications for fall quarter submitted after September 11th may be unable to be sent funds until November due to our transition to ctcLink.
Federal School Code
Our Federal School Code is 003780
Hours of Operation
|Zoom & Email Hours|
|Monday - Thursday 12 PM - 4 PM|
|Phone Hours (253) 288-3392|
|Monday - Thursday 10 AM - 4 PM|
|Drop-in FAFSA/WASFA Help in Zoom|
|Monday & Thursday 8 AM - 5 PM|
|Tuesday & Wednesday 8 AM - 6 PM|
|In-Person Help at GRC's Main Campus in Auburn|
|Available by Appointment on Mondays and Thursdays from 8 AM - 5 PM|
Students can visit our office on-campus for in-person appointments on Mondays and Thursdays beginning September 9th in the Student Affairs building. Students must make an appointment in advance online before meeting with a specialist.