WELCOME TO FINANCIAL AID
Financial aid awards are processed throughout the year in the order that files are completed, so it is best to apply as early as possible to receive the funding that is still available. Late applications are less likely to have their award notices completed prior to the start of the quarter.
- Academic Progress Policy Learn how to maintain your financial aid eligibility
- Apply for Financial Aid
- Student Financial Aid Portal Check your award and required documents to complete your application
- BankMobile Disbursements Select your refund preference or check your refund status
- Costs of Attending
- Eligibility and Need Determination for Financial Aid
- Financial Literacy
- Loan Programs
- Priority Processing Dates
- Receiving Your Aid Learn how to receive your aid funding after you are awarded
- Student Employment Part-time employment opportunities to help pay your college expenses
- Types of Aid
- Undocumented Students
- Frequently Asked Questions
The Financial Aid Office is currently working remotely. Although you cannot visit our office in-person, we are still here to support you and answer your questions about financial aid via phone, email and Zoom.
Phone: (253) 288-3392
Office Closure Notice
The GRC Financial Aid Office will be closed on the following dates and times for staff training and processing. Phones, Zoom, and email will be unavailable at that time.
- Closed 9:30 AM - 12 PM Friday, February 19th
- Closed 9:30 AM - 12 PM Friday, February 26th
- Closed 9:30 AM - 12 PM Friday, March 12th
- All Day Monday, March 29th
We are currently processing applications completed in December 2020. (updated on 1/20/21)
Need help paying for childcare, books, rent, food, or transportation?
Green River College offers limited grant funds to assist students with immediate financial needs. Fill out an online application today!
Federal School Code
Our Federal School Code is 003780
Hours of Operation
|Zoom & Email Hours|
|Monday - Friday 12 PM - 4 PM|
|Phone Hours (253) 288-3392|
|Monday - Friday 10 AM - 4 PM|
|Drop-in FAFSA/WASFA Assistance in Zoom|
|Monday - Friday 8 AM - 5 PM|
|*Evening Hours* Thursday 6 PM - 8 PM|