Financial Aid Forms
2021-2022 Academic Year
(Fall 2021, Winter 2022, Spring 2022 & Summer 2022)
- 2021-2022 Dependent Verification Form [.pdf]
- 2021-2022 Independent Verification Form [.pdf]
- 2021-2022 Dependency Status Appeal [.pdf]
- 2021-2022 Identity & Statement of Educational Purpose [.pdf]
2020-2021 Academic Year
(Fall 2020, Winter 2021, Spring 2021 & Summer 2021)
- 2020-2021 Dependent Verification Worksheet
- 2020-2021 Independent Verification Worksheet
- 2020-2021 Change of Circumstance
- 2020-2021 Confirmation of Program of Study
- 2020-2021 Dependency Status Appeal
- 2020-2021 Federal Direct Loan Worksheet
- 2020-2021 Federal Direct Loan Preparatory Coursework Agreement
- 2020-2021 Federal Direct Plus Loan for Parents Worksheet
- 2020-2021 Household Information - Dependent
- 2020-2021 Household Information - Independent
- 2020-2021 Identity and Statement of Educational Purpose
- 2020-2021 Identity and Statement of Educational Purpose to be Signed with Notary (for students who are not able to appear at the Financial Aid Office in person)
- 2020-2021 Parent Non-support Certification for Direct Loan
- Petition to Extend Financial Aid Eligibility
- 2020-2021 Private Loan Certification Request
- 2020-2021 Request of Action Form
- IRS Tax Return Transcript
Office Closure Notice
The GRC Financial Aid Office will be closed on the following days. Phones, Zoom, and email will be unavailable.
- All Day Monday, March 29th
- All Day Friday, April 23rd
GRC Financial Aid virtual support will be available from 8 AM to 5 PM starting Tuesday, March 30th until Friday, April 2nd. Our office will close at 4:30 PM on Friday, April 2nd.
We are currently processing applications for the current financial aid year (2020-2021) completed in February 2021. (updated on 3/17/2021)
Need extra money to pay for childcare, bills, books, supplies, rent, or transportation?
We know that financial aid often isn't enough to cover all the expenses students need for college. Fill out an online application today!
The Green River College Foundation Scholarship application is open now through April 30th. Apply today!
Federal School Code
Our Federal School Code is 003780
Hours of Operation
|Zoom & Email Hours|
|Monday - Friday 12 PM - 4 PM|
|Phone Hours (253) 288-3392|
|Monday - Thursday 10 AM - 4 PM|
|Friday 12 - 4 PM|
|Drop-in FAFSA/WASFA Assistance in Zoom|
|Monday - Friday 8 AM - 5 PM|
|*Evening Hours* Thursday 6 PM - 8 PM|
Due to COVID-19, the Green River College campus is currently closed except for approved CTE/CE programs.
We are not offering Financial Aid support in-person at this time.
Please contact us virtually with your questions.